Thursday, August 7, 2008

Save The Earth

Along my ride from the airport,
A lot construction step is in progress,
Heavy equipment works hard,
To pile the earth,
Making foundation of future huge building.

Asking to the driver, what will be those buildings?
Mall sir, he answers with smile,
What kind of mall?
Accross this area, there is a big mall,
Two block of the,, a sensational mall is located,
Is there any different the future mall comparing with others?

No sir, the driver answers again,
Absolutely no different,
I do not understand the policy of my govermnent,
I am just ordinary people,
That trying to work hard as driver,
No attention from this philosophy of mall erection.

But by this mall competition,
It helps me to have opportunity to get more money,
Deliver people from one mall to other,
Accompany them to fulfill their need, just to take window shopping,
Even the taxi cab right now is almost flooded,
But there is still a chance for me to get little money from them.

I like mall, I like so much a lot of mall,
Not because I have enough money,
But I can get money from them,
I just pray that their habit to spend the money,
To be kept well for time being.

That is the driver's hope,
Smiling is mya answer to hear that,
It seems true, more mall more money involving on them,
I just think about my land,
Where is my forest?
Where is my beatiful natural park?
Where is my bird?
Where is my oxygen maker, the most important thing we need in this life?

Will my grand child just see the huge builging in their life?
So, I promise to myself,
Let start to save the earth.

No comments: